For over 25 years NSL have been considered to be the leading provider of Training Services and Teaching Documents to the majority of International Oil Operators, Service Companies and Major Contractors worldwide.
Our success is due to sticking to what we are best at and doing it well. We liaise with Government Health & Safety Departments internationally and produce user-friendly procedural documents, training aids and training courses to help companies comply with legislation, regulations and industry safety standards.
The safety culture in the Oil & Gas Industry is a very important issue, and our services are increasingly in demand overseas. We regularly supply training to all of the high activity global oil regions. In addition to training and onsite coaching at our clients’ facilities, we also operate training centres in various international locations.
We translate all our products into various languages to reflect the geographical locations of oil and gas exploration and production. All our products and services as a minimum, meet legislative, regulatory and industry requirements but tend to set a lot higher standard as expected by the oil and gas industry.
With the majority of our products translated into the popular languages of the oilfield such as American English, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic, it has enabled us to deliver training and supply safety-training material, to over 35 countries.
Our primary activities are the:
- Development & production of safe operating procedures
- Development & production of technical guidance materials
- Creation of internal & external competence programmes
- Provision of instructor-led training courses
- Provision of eLearning courses
- Provision of safety training material such as handbooks, posters, DVDs and teaching packs
Our primary services are:
- Technical audits and reviews
- Problem solving in lifting and mechanical handling operations
- Training and mentoring client’s personnel
- The supply of competent / specialist personnel and technical authorities (CPLOs and TAs).
- Technical approval of lifting plans produced by others
Wherever our clients are based internationally, when it comes to safety in lifting operations, we are able to look after their interests, and provide them with the tools they need to develop a competent workforce. That’s our commitment to safety!